Warfare Online

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon CreepyPasta Stories

Poll

What are your thoughts on these stories so far?

[ 0 ]
    Pokemon CreepyPasta Stories I_vote_lcap0%Pokemon CreepyPasta Stories I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Pokemon CreepyPasta Stories I_vote_lcap40%Pokemon CreepyPasta Stories I_vote_rcap [40%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Pokemon CreepyPasta Stories I_vote_lcap20%Pokemon CreepyPasta Stories I_vote_rcap [20%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Pokemon CreepyPasta Stories I_vote_lcap20%Pokemon CreepyPasta Stories I_vote_rcap [20%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Pokemon CreepyPasta Stories I_vote_lcap0%Pokemon CreepyPasta Stories I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 5
    Hyde
    Hyde
    Admin

Male Credits : 4253
    ATK: : Lv1
    DEF: : Lv1
    HP: : Lv1

Mercenary Info
    Mercenary's Name: King Hyde
    My Merc.: The King The King
    Pet: Reclamox Reclamox

Pokemon CreepyPasta Stories Empty Pokemon CreepyPasta Stories

Post by Hyde Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:09 pm

Hey guys. Just today, I was turned on to the CreepyPasta website by a friend. I have to go on record to say that this website is full of some rather disturbing stories that are sure to give goosebumps to even the strongest of wills among us. Now, my attention was immediately drawn over to the Pokemon section where some people claim lays some of the better (or worst) stories in their collections.

Now, you may remember the rumor of Gary Oak's Raticate's Supposed Death, you may even have heard the story of Ash's Coma, but what I found in this section surpassed both of those and left me with chills creeping down my spine.

What I am here to do now is bring you some of the better stories from this section of CreepyPasta. While you can make your own assumptions on these, I will warn you that it is recommended that you stop reading through these if you feel uncomfortable. Everyone experiences fear differently (or you may not even experience it at all with these), and sometimes fear can induce bad health conditions. While these are not scary enough to cause any serious physical or mental damage, I highly suggest moving on if you feel lightheaded or dizzy.

(Mind you these are not as bad as I make them sound, but to cover my ass, I added that warning just in case.)

So without further ado, Let's get this party started.

First up we have the warm up story... Pokemon Lost Silver.

Pokemon Lost Silver
    Original Author: UnDisclosed
    Spoiler:

Snow on Mt. Silver
    Original Author: rosesarered
    Spoiler:

Lavender Town Syndrome
    Original Author: Perceived to be a true happening. Please read with caution as contents are rather disturbing.
    Spoiler:

This thread is going to serve as a small database for creepy, macabre, and extraordinary pokemon stories and happenings. As i come across new and interesting stories, I will share them here and bump the thread to signal the update.

If you find a story that you would like to add or share, please leave me a link in your post and I will review the story.