Warfare Online

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Hyde's Music

Hyde
    Hyde
    Admin

Male Credits : 4265
    ATK: : Lv1
    DEF: : Lv1
    HP: : Lv1

Mercenary Info
    Mercenary's Name: King Hyde
    My Merc.: The King The King
    Pet: Reclamox Reclamox

Hyde's Music Empty Hyde's Music

Post by Hyde Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:09 am

Hey guys. Well, some of you now know that I have spent plenty of time now as a game designer. Some of you know that I like to do graphical works from time to time. However, now today, I want to show everyone another habit of mine... writing and producing music.

Normally I am working with a band that I have been with for quite a long time now doing rock and metal music in cozy venues and comfortable studios. However I have, since this past September, been dabbling in video game styled music, for the sole purpose of being used in video games. I so far have released one album and am working on my second. I am now going to post it all for you to not only hear, but allow you to download as well if you like it.

Everything here is free to download for personal reasons, and is even free to use for commercial reasons if you so choose. However, if you choose to use my music commercially, you must first contact me and let me know what it is for. I will most likely not turn you down, but I do like to know how my stuff is being used. I also have some terms and conditions, but those will be discussed when the time calls for it.

Now, mind you, this has been my first ever attempts at doing video game music. I never realized how much different it is to write music to be played live against writing it to be played in a video game. On that note, most every song in my collection has been specially made to loop endlessly if you use it in a game. Sounds at the beginning and end of the songs will match up just as they should. And to download a song, just press the word "Download" that is just under the share button on the widgets.

So without further ado, here is my first album, Glory or Death, along with a sneak peak at my second album, TWO.

Kimikozen
    Kimikozen
    Lv1.875
    Lv1.875

Male Credits : 4178
    ATK: : Lv2

Mercenary Info
    Mercenary's Name: Kimikozen
    My Merc.: Newb Newb
    Pet:

Hyde's Music Empty Re: Hyde's Music

Post by Kimikozen Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:21 pm

Pretty cool Hyde, It must be hard juggling all these talents Very Happy
    Hyde
    Hyde
    Admin

Male Credits : 4265
    ATK: : Lv1

Mercenary Info
    Mercenary's Name: King Hyde
    My Merc.: The King The King
    Pet: Reclamox Reclamox

Post by Hyde Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:59 am

Thank you guys.

And btw, if you check out my second album, TWO, you may notice I now have a new song out titled "The Beast in the Cave". The song is based on the short story by H.P.Lovecraft. I hope you guys like it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:06 am